Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Pow!

Amazing art style and lip sync as usual, but as you said, it is a little to much of nothing.

The real issue would be if everyone wasn't being boring, everyone would be after your jade monkey dragon.

StoryBoard 1 StoryBoard 1

Amazing story board

You can tell you put a lot of work into this. You need to resubmit it with a title page/loader and give a brief introduction as to what it is, or else other NG user will see it as trash.

This is a great example for new animators to get a sense of what it takes to make a animated short. Extablishing a Animatic prior to jumping into all the detail really helps make a story and animation crisp.

Your drawings are well done, and you have a great look to your project already. Keep it up, and I look forward to seeing the final product.

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Very nice look

The look of it was amazing, and you definitely got a feel for the atmosphere within the animation. The shortness really kills that feeling, I'm sure you put a lot of work into animating this, but to really keep your viewers glued is to give them more of this in one dose.

Over all great work!

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Way too awesome

Played all the way through. Had tons of fun. Loved the art style, and the amount of features.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Awesome!

I honestly played it for a few hours. Enjoyed building maps!

Noidzor Noidzor

I enjoyed it...

For an old school styled game, you really added you own unique flavor. As was suggested, I think you should definitely work on the graphics a little more.

As a fan of role playing, and fantasy, I liked the theme. I played until I died, and felt challenged at each level.

If your interested in developing a newer version, I'd more than glad to help with the graphics. Simply check out my website, or contact me here on NG.